Monday, March 06, 2006

God...Oscars...Headaches...and not in that Order.

Hey ya'll: So: the Oscars. You wanna know the weirdest thing about it all? The fact that it started at 5:30 pm for me. LIke, what? Or at 5 pm...whatever time. Anyways...I'm so used to not even seeing the end because it's so late...and stuff. Anyways, aiight. So, BROKEBACK only won 3, right? Pretty sweet! I was pretty excited. I actually was really excited, pretty much, at all the winners....even though I haven't seen one movie. Almost saw "Memoirs of a Geisha", but couldn't. And of course I refuse to see "Brokeback"...and now that I'm starting to really enjoy Reese Witherspoon...I'm thinking I want to see that movie too. What else. "capote", don't know much about him....but the movie intrigues me. And I'm happy that the Seymore guy got best actor...'cause, well, he's been around for a while, and it was his 1st nomination. And what was up with that "pimp" song, anyways? That was a bit much.


Alright...so, yeah. I, SHAUNA MARIE STEVENS, AM IN NEED OF.....glasses. That's right. I said it. I will probably very soon, become a 4-eyed geek. Alright, ya'll...just kidding. But no, really. I think I do. I get really bad headaches and can barely keep my eyes open at work at the end of the day...and sometimes feel neaseaus...bla, bla, bla. That's right. It's totally ridiculous. Totally....


Ran today. Boy, don't I hate exercising.....have I ever mentioned this before?


And I, had a lazy week. So, I'm doing this Bible study, a Beth Moore study...totally amazing, anyways, it's on the Patriarchs......and we have 5 homework assignments...(like a m-f thing), and this week: I honestly, just totally, totally forgot. Isn't that weird? So I will be so dumb tomorrow night during small groups. No joke: I just totally forgot. It was real weird.

And right now, I'm watching "City of Angels". You're right...I totally disagree with the "non-theology" of it all: but, well, angels are pretty cool. If there is one or two or whatever amount, in my apartment right now, they're probably like, "Shauna...you're such a bum. Go to bed. You're exhuasted...and you have to be ready by 7 am. What are you thinking....and get up and read your Bible tomorrow. You and Jesus need some time together"....So yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Made some brownies. My chocolate craving was so bad that I made brownies at 8:30 pm. It was fabulous. The best part? licking the spoons and bowl!

So, my friends Jon and Nate were out to see me yesterday!! That's right!! A couple of my peeps from New Hampshire were out to a John MacArthur conference, and they had rented a car, so they came the 65 minutes to see me...and we went downtown....went to the beach, then got in the convertible (that's right ya'll: my 2nd EVER convertible experience!! The first? well, that was actually just a few weeks ago...my friend Jimmy's mom's...) and headed to Santa Barbara. Wow: now that's a beautiful place...let me tell you.

Anyways, I need to go now. Peace, out ya'll. Comment!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But don't you feel all good after working out? I do...

shauna marie said...

Oh, I love at the end of the day, how I can look back upon the fact that I've done something....except for I'm in pain now...'cause I don't have shock absorbers in my sneakers. anyways....