Friday, March 10, 2006

Okay, so, THE REAL ME.

Okay, ya'll. Ya'll think that I'm like, this really strong person, but here we go.

This last week has been really, really hard. Not nec. spiritually, like in the past since I've been here. But like, a hard time being away from those that I love. Honestly, I know, can you believe it? The girl that never gets home sick, the girl that never calls home (I still don't...it's not home that I miss so much),...this girl, this little girl, so misses the true FELLOWSHIP with some of her friends that she's cried twice this last week. Like, listening to Andy's cd, and I'm just like, sitting there, with tears streaming down my face, because, I don't know what I'd do if I can't see them again. Honestly...I don't know what I would do.


I just feel like, the best moments of my life are over...honestly. (and my word---I'm only 23) I don't know how to explain it. Like, there's a hole, where my friends used to be. That's what it feels like. Like I don't know if I'll ever other friends that I can share my heart with, and pour my heart out to them...will I ever have a truly "great time"? My friend Marco at work is like ('cause I had a really, really hard day at work), "Go out and do something this week. Have fun." and I was like, "Marco...I don't know if I've truly had a time that I've come back to my apartment and been like, 'man, now that was fun'": 'cause honestly, I don't think that I have. Just when my friend's Jonathan and Nate (from NH) were here...crazy, I know.

So, that's me. I don't know how to explain it guys...sorry...but that's me.

No comments: