Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Simple...Life Changing Day in the Life of Shauna...

Okay, so, it's funny how no one comments on my sad posts!!

Aiight, aiight...here we go. Tonight, well, tonight was life changing. I now only have 4 weeks left in my Bible study that I go to in which we study, "the Patriarchs" (a Beth Moore study)...and it was here, back in January, that it hit me just what I've done...(ya' know...moving 3000 miles...that sort of stuff). But it was here tonight, that the Lord showed me why: HE WANTS TO BLESS ME! Tonight we were studying Jacob (Israel) wrestling God...and boy oh boy, it was a doosie! Here we go, here's the quote: "IN EVERY STRUGGLE DO NOT LET GO UNTIL THE BLESSING COMES." There we go: that's it. In a matter of 2 mili seconds, the last two weeks flashed before my eyes...my longing to see my friends...my longing for ...just something. And yeah: The Lord was just like, "Shauna, DON'T LET GO! I'm still wrestling--and not letting you go!" Isn't that amazing? God could've ended that "lil" wrestling match in no time...but He wanted to bless Jacob! (By changing his name! Praise the Lord! Who would want "Deceiver" to be their name?)

And hey, some food for thought: (as I go to bed, 'cause I'm exhausted now:0)





"Few things define us MORE than our struggles." --What do your struggles say about you?

No comments: