Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Sutherlands

I know, I know, you're thinking, "The Sutherlands?" Well, here's why I'm going to write about them.

So, I usually do nothing besides emailing and blogs on the net, but hadn't seen last weeks "24", so I did some googling. And when I did, I came across Kiefer (obviously:). So, I'm reading his profile.....cool (and the rumor's not true: HE'S NOT GAY!!)...noticed that he lived in Canada for a little while....so then I click on his father's name, "donald", and, well, low and behold, look at what I found, "Born in St. John, NB, Canada"!! Like, what the?! How cool!! Gosh, I've been there numerous times! It's only 1 1/2 hrs from my house in Maine! Anyways, then, "he grew up and graduated H.S. in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada."!! HELLO??!! I've been there! My choir tour went there!! Come on people...isn't this cool? (and, by the way, you can check out Donald in a couple favorite movies of mine in, "A Time To Kill", and "Pride and Prejudice") PLUS: Erin's grandmother, use to babysit Donald!! Like, HELLO!!?? Ever cool!! Anyways...

I just wanted to share my joy....

Ya' know, they say that thru every 7 people....there's someone famous--and it only took 3 for me! Anyone else have any crazy stories?

6 comments:

Jon Barrett said...

"It's a small world"

Jon Barrett said...

Oh yeah I have a cousin that is a Southerland who is from the maritimes. I should see if they are related.

shauna marie said...

shut it, jonathan. NO WAY!! Come on...how many Southerlands are there? And from the maritimes!! Oh my word, Jonathan--you're related to DONALD AND KIEFER-OH, MY WORD!! YOU'RE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad we were friends before this!!

The Book Worm said...

ha ha. YOu've made me smile. Thanks Shauna

Jon Barrett said...

I think you are mocking me Shauna. How should I take that. Should I say something witty back or say nothing at all. By the way yes I know I am COOL, related or not. And I am humble. haha.

shauna marie said...

actually, jonathan: I wasn't mocking you. If you in any way, shape, or form, are related to the Southernlands, well, I don't know what I'd do, but you truly would be one of THE coolest people I know.