Saturday, March 18, 2006

American Idol....

Okay, so I borrowed my friend's "American Idol, Season I"...and I thought it was going to be an episode-by-episode thing....but it wasn't. Anyways.....( I didn't know American Idol existed 'til like, the end of Season II) Kelly Clarkson...Now...I think she has an amazing voice...but OH, MY word.....she almost made me cry (I know, I know...I "almost do that" a lot)...because she's THAT GOOD...I mean AMAZING....like, her song "Without You" that she competed with, like, holy cow, she, to me, is one of the best singers: like up there with Dion and Houston....seriously... she's that good. I was just completely blown away....it makes me want to buy her cd's even more now.

And, Oh yeah, Justin Guirreno's (or whatever his last name is) "Let's Stay Together" (amazing oldie)....is amazing too. But the best singer did win that season.

Well, that's my spiel. On American Idol. My predictions for this season? For a guy: Chris. (I think that's his name, we call him "Dan", 'cause Chris looks just like our friend Dan, so none of us know his name) Yeah, the guy with the amazingly, sweet looking sideburns. He's amazing. Let's see....but Taylor Hicks....he's my personal favorite. His album will be the first album that I buy though. He's amazing...but I don't think he'll go all the way.... Let's see, Girls. I don't know their names....but, the girl that's really good...GOSH: she's taller, dark....and she's just really cute, like, one time she was like, "I don't want all them looking at my butt". Oh well, guys, I can't remember her name...but she's really good...smooth voice....but Mandeeza may just go all the way too. She's been on a cd before, did you know that?

well, that's finally it. Hope you all are having, or did have, a great weekend. I'm going to spend some time with Jesus and the Patriarchs...write me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only pay attention to them after they win, really. But I do like Kelly!

Jon Barrett said...

Is that the same Kelly from the movie Kelly and Justin (or something like that)? If so she must be a increadible singer because she must be a terrible actor with how bad that movie did at the box office. Also, SMS cry, that is unheard of.

shauna marie said...

jonathan s. barrett: what the crap? A.) How do you even KNOW of that movie: You would be THE LAST PERSON I would think that would know that and B.) that hurts man, the crying comment. I'M EMOTIONAL PEOPLE!! That's what makes me me, and makes me have my incredible heart (Ok, so I'm just tryin' to make myself sound good...) And that's why we worked well together last year: our strengths and weaknesses balanced each other. So there. Take that.

nathan said...

he he... jon knew about the movie... thats funny... I am going with the katherine girl fom this season to win and it'd be cool to see elliot there too.. Last night was amazing ...most of them deserve the win this year!!
BTW.. the first season is what hooked me so hard on the show...

The Book Worm said...

Chris is my favorite and he is going to win. That is that.

Your post made me smile Shauna.