Friday, March 31, 2006

Exhaustion.

So it's a Friday night, 6:38 pm, and I am exhausted out of my head. Well, not quite that bad, but yesterday definitely. TOUR O was back in town before they got on a plane for Hong Kong at 12:30 pm yesterday....so the night before, a few of us hung out: well, needless to say: I fell asleep on the chair at 12:30 a.m...and still didn't leave 'til like 1:20. I know! I KNOW! Even though I live on the SAME STREET as my friends.....I just very dislike walking home in the dark....anyways, so yeah, and so I came home, only to wake up at about 5:30 a.m...just a few hours later....crazy.

So imagine me doing my laundry, craving sleep...and just started to watch a movie, when, ha, Bev calls! But imagine more we didn't get off the phone for 2 1/2 hours!! Argh!! So I'm tired, BUT, it just made me think of you (pei'rs) more and how much I miss you, so it was worth it. And it was some pretty sweet fellowship: and I don't just mean catchin' up on everything: but praisin' Jesus while we were at it! Love you girl!! But if I didn't get off the phone 'til 10:30 pm....just think of Bev's 2:30 a.m....crazy!

Anyways.... had a good work day. Well, especially the end anyways. Had a really great conversation with a recruit of mine... just talkin' and laughin' and thinkin' of ways to get closer to the Lord: it was pretty sweet. And get this yo': she now lives in Miami, FL: but just moved from London, Ontario: I HAVE FRIENDS FROM THERE! Crazy!!

I miss singing.... and I don't even mean performance wise: I mean, like, singing for practice. And I can't get as loud or as strong as I want--'cause I live in such a small apartment!! :(

Sorry it's random...I may blog later this weekend.... I'm so excited for church!!

and oh, you all would love my hair now: it's red and blonde:)

No comments: