Wednesday, March 08, 2006

QUICK RANDOMNESS.

hey ya'll...

so...we're having this competition at my work, and guess who won today? Just guess who won at $10 card for STARBUCKS?! That's right peeps, me--!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! So excited!! Anyways...I made 69 phone calls today ya'll...just so ya' know. That ties me w/ my previous rec. from Monday...I do believe...

So not a whole lot new. I'm still really sore from running on sunday...I think I'm literally, damaging my body from running...my joints kill everytime I start walking from sitting down. This isn't good--I'm only 23!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was a hard day: my body, my heart: like, literally ached from missing people so bad. It was one of THE hardest days...but the Lord has called me....I must trust my life, my feelings, in my Master's hands. wow....such comfort...yet...still so lonely.

well, ya'll. Peace, out. sorry so random and short...but that's how you know me! (cept the short thing...I'm tall actually:0)

No comments: