Sunday, May 28, 2006

YES, I'M STILLLLL ALIVE.

I am sooooooooooo sorry people. I am STILL alive. Been a crazy couple of weeks. Crazy. But yeah. I went to Disneyland on Friday: that was craziness. the VERY FIRST theme park I've ever been to in my life. So it was crazy. anyways, if you want more info, definitely ask!! haha. So summer starts soon... crazy. Summer Rehearsal Camps begin on the 3rd. I'm WICKED pumped for church tomorrow. I get to go to two services! woo woo! I'm sooooooooooo excited. Okay, ya'll... so I'm exhausted, and tomorrow's the Lord's day... so I really should get some rest for that. I'm sorry!! but those of you that have my number, PLEASE DO CALL ME AND AT LEAST LEAVE A MESSAGE! argh., ya'll. And ERIN BREDIN: WHY DON'T YOU WRITE ME ANYMORE? ARGH. okay, love ya'll. peace.

4 comments:

The Book Worm said...

Hey Shuana! Wondering what you've been up to. Glad your doing good.

Greg, Alisha & family said...

I was wondering what happened to you. It seemed like you dropped off the face of this earth. But I guess you are still alive. have a great day!

Cary Sawatsky said...

Love the picture of you kissing the catfish, but really Shauna, you can do better :)

nathan said...

of course I want more details..... tell some of the stuff you saw there???? any pictures???