Thursday, May 11, 2006

just thought I'd put a few more...

and this is a few of us girls at the beach in Jacksonville, FL... my first (and only? haha) time on a Florida beach! too bad it wasn't sunny... and oh yeah, Wes and I played Frisbee with a really random guy,..... weird.





Okay, so this is Crystal (the first pic): and she's from Maine too! woo woo! and yes... we're in Nashville....and this is me.... kissing a cat fish near the famous Mississippi River (I love spelling that word!) and oh yeah, me feeling so dumb while everyone HAS TO LOOK AT ME and all I WANT TO DO is look at the dancers! it was always so beautiful... anyways....

3 comments:

Cary Sawatsky said...

Figured I'd better comment seeing how I just spent all this time checking out all your pics and updates--would be a little selfish of me just to walk away now, eh? Couldn't help notice all the wonderful people you have ended up meeting along your travels : ) Could it be that we aren't such hicks after all and that even we, the wearers of brown and green, are really rather COOL people. Oh, yes, it is true!! Hey, it was good to catch up. Stay strong, sis. Love, Shannon

Noel said...

great job on putting up all the photo's keep on for the Lord till then

Anonymous said...

That last one is so freaking cute!