Thursday, May 11, 2006

...and from overseas...

and.... (I say "and", b/c this is the last pic I downloaded) this is the "World Harvest Church" in Suva, Fiji, I do believe. This is one of their dancing teams... quite incredible. My friend Kate told me that the Pastor of the church said, "I always encourage the people to serve when they can, b/c you will always be blessed": haha, I THINK, that's what he said. But it was to that point. Always serve.... YOU WILL BE BLESSED.




Okay, so here's the team and I, in Auckland, New Zealand, I do believe. In the back there: the "needle" is the highest point in the Southern Hemisphere.... yeah, I thought it was pretty swee tooo....

and this one? on the left? is us ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD! boy did THAT take some getting used to! hahahaha... but I actually found it weirder coming back, for some odd reason...

oh stink! haha... the one with us with lei's... and they were THE most A-MAZING smelling flowers.... in FIJI! Fiji was where I finally gave over my will, and said that I would be a missionary, if that's what He wanted.... I'm hoping to go back someday... we'll see.

No comments: