Friday, May 05, 2006

Yeah, so my friend....


Yeah, so, um this is my friend Jonathan, and JOHN PIPER.
Like, what the?! Come on, jonathan mason! Hook me up yo'! and oh,

you can check out his myspace at www.myspace.com/jonathanmason
I'm sure he wouldn't mind. and you can hear one of my friends, Andy:
one his best songs that he's written.

and if you DIDN'T know, john pipers got one amazing quote:

"God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in Him."

and if anyone wants to give me john piper's book, "Desiring God", that'd be sweet. 'cause I don't have any and um, I've never actually read a book of his. But the quote changes my life everytime I read it....

(haha, I know I fooled you ALL! you all thought I'm like an owner of all of Piper's books... but I really do want that book.... and I've heard he's amazing, from many different sources...:)

2 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

Hey there! Sorry I have actually never heard of John Piper before (atleast I don't think I did) but that's a wonderful quote!

Jon Barrett said...

SMS, I have a few of Piper's books including Desiring God. Definitly a good read (but quite long).