Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh, MY word! (again!...)


Guess who I get to meet ya'll? that's right!! CINDERELLA! On May 26th, ALL my dreams come true! LOL! Our entire office is going to Disneyland (the President and VP feel we deserve a day off and a treat), and I'm sooooooooooo excited! I've NEVER been to a Disney Park!

And for those of you that DO NOT know: I love Cinderella. I hate (okay, maybe not "hate"), but I'm not a big fan of all the other "princesses"... i.e. Snow White, Sleeping Beauty... I don't know, it was just always Cinderella. It's a girl thing, most definitely....

I know of a few women that don't like her, because "she's all about looks and being dressed up", etc. I disagree. What woman DOES NOT want to be beautiful and be desired (see, the Word of God, and "Captivated", by John and Staci Eldridge)... and Cinderella doesn't change who she is.... Prince Charming finds her and loves her, despite the rags she was wearing when he took her foot and put the glass slipper on her. Huh... kind of reminds me of Someone familiar: like our Lord.... Who takes us from filthy rags and gives us beautiful robes. I love how He loves us.

So, I say ALL THAT, to say this: I get to meet Cinderella, and I'm pretty darn excited. And haha, I get to ride the "not-so-scarey" roller coasters (the big ones scare me!) and be a kid for a day! and hahahahahhaha: it's a required day! We're not allowed to NOT be there: isn't that exciting?

So, I shall leave you now..... to each be jealous. and haha, I'm the only one in our office that's never been to Disneyland, or Disneyworld. Fun, fun.

1 comment:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

yes I am jelous of you I've been to disney world 3 times as a kid dont' remember most of it but last summer just me and my parents went to Canada's Wonderland in Ontario and we had an awesome day being kids again with no kids YEAH. I'm sure it will be awhile before I get to do that again. When Leah saw the picture of Cinderella she said Hannah. I think that she thinkgs Hannah is a princess (Hannah LOVES all the princesses)
How cute is that?