Friday, May 05, 2006

Someday...




So, SOMEDAY, I will get better pics of my tour, especially what our stage looked like, etc, but for now, you will just have to settle with the pics that I have... Let's see, I may have to make this a "two-poster", let's see what one I click on.. ahhhh yes. this is me: enjoyable, eh? (man, I miss my long hair.) And I'm not quite sure where we were in our travels: it looks cold: but I'm not wearing long sleeve, lol.... and the next one.... ah yes... here is me and what I THINK is all of my tour.. somewhere, in some state. lol. sorry guys, you know I have a horrible memory! But it's somewhere warm....lol...... Wow warm weather, what is that like? Okay, OKAY, I know... you ALL think that's MAD warm here, but it's not. it's like 50 degrees, and I'm always cold. in my apartment: I'm NEVER on my couch w/oo my blanket! lol!.... Okay, these pictures didn't post how I wanted them,..... so I'll try to figure it out w/ the next post. :) STAY TUNED!!

No comments: