Thursday, December 15, 2005

the Talent Department

Well, it's really, REALLY officical now folks: I will be a Talent Recruiter (Or Talent Representative) with the Continentals, in Ventura, California, beginning January 3rd! I may already even have an apartment! (w/ a bed--yea!!!!!!!)

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo incredible excited about this.

Sorry I can't write more...but I've had an exhausting afternoon: talking with Jesus about this...all the phone calls w/ the office today....I can't wait to sleep! I love it!

4 comments:

Jon Barrett said...

SMS, Talent Recruiter, sounds like a good job. Living in Cali should be an interesting change from the NorthEast. Peace.

shauna marie said...

yeah...no real climate changes there. Stays about 70 degrees all year. I'll miss fall though...but I'm excited to live in the city...I've always wanted too!

Anonymous said...

ahh ... Shauna Marie: Mainer with the word "eh" firmly etched into her vocabulary ... wingin' it over to the west coast ... "interesting" pretty well describes it! but so does "fun" and "cool" and, basically, "as if"!

nathan said...

Congrats on the job!!!! I remember the day at church when you recorded the songs for your audition tape.... I think you will do great... Its good to see God provide for those that follow him