Tuesday, December 27, 2005

packing....sneezing...packing...

....that has been my life the last few days....packing...sneezing....sneezing...rereading old journals (lol, oh, MY WORD)...packing...craziness.

aiight. Anyone ever takin' a shuttle before? So, like, I'm moving my life out to SoCal, only for me to be the most terrified of TAKING A SHUTTLE FROM THE AIRPORT TO DEAN'S HOUSE....OH MY WORD! Yeah, um, that's it. Like, what if I get stranded at LAX? Plus, I do not have a cell phone...etc. etc. I know, I KNOW...the Lord keeps reminding me that HE is in charge. And that's He's in charge of the weather. I keep getting terrified that like, there's gonna be a major storm in ME or PA...and I'll get stranded!! BUT IT'S ALL IN HIS CONTROL!

anyways...my dad is waiting in the car....and it's winter...and I'm at the library. Did you all know that? anyways, peace, out kids. thanks for the comments!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Shauna... once again, I feel your pain! Moving can be stressful but at the same time I love it, cause I get to go through all my things, decided what's important, throw stuff out, and most of all reading and looking through old papers, momentos, etc. I usually spend more time remenising than packing, and the process takes 3x's as long!
Don't be too worried about the traveling part... you've already travelled all over the world, and already been to LAX... just don't be shy to ask questions... always ask and make sure you're on the right bus, shuttle whatever... happened to me in Toronto on my way here... got a little extra tour around Pearson cuz I got on the wrong shuttle, had a lovely chat with a steward... good times! The major storm part is a huge possiblity... don't worry about it though... God'll check in on you from time to time, I'm sure!!!
Love ya... safe travels... let us now how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Till then love noel