Saturday, December 03, 2005

ALMOST OVER....

WELL, it's hard to believe that it's over in about 48 hours. We'll leave for the airport at about 3 or 4 in the morning.....yeah, that's what I was thinking. But actually, the last night, we don't go to bed. You stay up all night to enjoy the last few hours with each other, so that's really exciting.

so, sorry to disappoint you jonny, but not too many exciting stories. We did a lot of driving, and performing...but we did see quite a bit of "RINGS" stuff, so that was cool....which reminds me:0)

FIJI....now that was amazing. For the first time in my life, I told the Lord that I would be a full time missionary if He wanted me to be. Awesome, eh? I don't know if that's where the Lord is taking me, but we'll see.

So, I still haven't been interviewed with the Continentals yet:), but I should be soon. This is what I really want to do guys...even though it may take me far away. Please pray that the Lord's will will be done though!!

No comments: