Tuesday, December 13, 2005

LIKE THE NEW LOOK?

Like the new look? I do!! I discovered it today!!

Have a great book for ya'll to read: "Seizing Your Divine Moment", by Erwin Raphael McManus. It's an awesome book. He uses Scripture to show us how the Lord's will for us is not for us to just sit around and wait for His voice necessarily, and to wait for Him to make choices for us!! We are the choice makers!! It's amazing!!

(Hey Erin, did you notice I added you to my links? love ya' girlfriend! And am praying for you!)

Ahh...so I got to talk with my friend Omar on the phone yesterday....it was GREAT! And then my friend Josh called...and then today I talked with my girl Alison!! I've never talked to so many people on the phone in that short of time! Craziness!! Such a girl I am...

Missing tour a little. Not the exhaustion: not the sandwiches, and not even the performing: just missin' some of my peeps. "Abba, thank You sooooo much for being so amazing and bringing such people into my life. May I be as humble and as much of an encouragement to them as they are to me. Amen."

Did I ever mention how much I love prayer? Talking with the Only, Almight Jehovah, and Jesus...and Holy Spirit (all at once!) is just incredible!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did i ever tell you that you are a great girl. a virtuous girl. and that i MUST talk to you. email me your number so i can be encouraged by your sweet heart. love erin
ps. thanks for still loving me