Friday, December 09, 2005

IT'S OFFICIAL.

IT'S OFFICIAL:

On January 2nd (or thereabout), I will be flying to California on a one-way ticket...following the Lord's path with an office job w/the Continentals. I was interviewed at about 2 am your time...and accepted the job. I am unsure as to which job I will have, but I will know by next Tuesday, at the latest, I believe.

Tour was amazing. Fiji made my trip. I know I already said that: but it did. It just sort of "brought everything to light" for me.

Though there was a period of time filled with spiritual attacks and depression, the Lord was with me and saw me through. Though there were times of pride and selfishness, the Lord rebuked and saw me through. Through the times of sweet, pure laughter and innocence, the Lord was with me and smiled with me. Though I am scared beyond belief of my life for the next two years: the Lord is with me and will see me through. I am convinced that He has even more in store for me by following His leading to Cali. I am excited. Wow. This is my life....a little girl who used to get homesick just 20 min. away from home, to LW in Maine, to New Hampshire, New York, Bible School, PEI, Canada, to 22 states, New Zealand and Fiji, to Cali....but more than this. The Lord has allowed me to "glimpse eternity"

...May He show me more. "I love you Lord, and pray to always be amazed when speaking of You, and talking with You."

3 comments:

The Book Worm said...

Congrats on your new job. Jen and Richard are great addition to the church and college and career.
Miss you,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

i can't even believe your life. i am soo proud of you and so excited. i can't believe you are moving to CALLIFORNIA !!!!! what is that? make sure you tell us all about your job and love life...haha. love erin

Nettie said...

Wow, good to hear from you again, and with such exciting plans.