Monday, December 19, 2005

OH, MY WORD!!

SO, IT DEFINITELY TOOK OVER AN HOUR TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THAT STINKIN' LIL' PIC OF ME IN THAT STINKIN' LIL CORNER YO'!

There, I got it out. For those of you that wanted to see the pics of my new "do", there you go. For you girls...I can style my hair quite a few different ways: my friend Alison did this one. For those of you that were scared, "See: it's not that bad!"

well...I go "home home" tomorrow. So that'll be weird, but it's good. Get to go see my friend Matt (alison's bro) play ball tonight...I'm so excited!! It's been so long since I've been to a game!! Ever excited me!

5 comments:

Jon Barrett said...

Picts, It's a First. Right on.

shauna marie said...

you're such a bum jonathan. don't worry: you'll probably never see pics again: it took us waaayyy to long and wayyyyy too many errors for me to EVER want to figure that stuff out again:0)

Bev said...

I feel your pain Shauna!!! Tonight I will be going through the same procedure so keep an eye for Swiss pics!!!
Hopefully it won't take an hour but it probably will!!

Anonymous said...

hey hottie. you are cute. love erin

Anonymous said...

Great photo's :) ... I am glade every thing is going well with you have a great Christmas :) till then Noel