Thursday, December 28, 2006

19 days...

... I think. I THINK that's how many days left... numbers aren't my thing though.

so, Christmas was good: not gonna' lie though: it was sad. Have any of you awoken on Christmas morning by yourself? Not looking for pity here: truly, I'm not. But it was a really weird, overwhelming feeling: that I don't wish for anyone. anyways: but it turned out to be a good day!! that afternoon, I went to my friend's house and ate AMAZING food and watched movies allllllllllllll afternoon and evening: it was good!! (and one learns all that they're truly thankful for....)

So... we have these winds here, called the Santa Anna's: and yeah: they TOTALLY remind me of PEI winds... gotta' be at least 30-40 mph.. and with those winds come warm weather: so it's TOTALLY beautiful here. Usually will rain during the night: so you wake up and it's all crisp and clear and windy and nothing but BEAUTIFULness and the ocean is ABSOLUTELY spectactular.

yup: no lie. the #1 thing I will miss the most is:

the OCEAN.

1 comment:

The Book Worm said...

i hope you get home safely and make some visits to the Island. Of course your going tohave to visit when I am home from school.