Friday, December 01, 2006

Just a wee bit of an update... sorry!

well, the above is Diana: She was one of my Young Con. recruits that I had the privilege to see perform!! Below: is Koby and I--I spent Thanksgiving with him and his family..... I love them!! Someday.... I'll get more pics of that family, LOL!! :)
Just remember that today is DECEMBER 1st, which, = THE FACT THAT I LEAVE NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO much to do... so much lazines.... and too much sickness. :( BLAH!! Is the flu goin' round where ya'll are?
So, that's about it. The new Arise cd is to be released just after the new year... so I'm pretty excited about that!! The office Christmas party is this coming Tuesday--I feel so OLD--now that I finally get to attend a company party!! ahaha...
and Bev--UPDATE. gosh... at least after your WEDDING this coming month..., Erin... miss ya' LOTS... Shirls--EMAIL. and jonny b: I'm SO pumped you went to Everest man. I'm LOVING those pics!! and to the rest: aw... I miss you guys!! Hopefully I'll see you this Spring or Summer.... :)

No comments: