Friday, December 22, 2006

I'll Be Home for Christmas... If Only In My Dreams...

Hello all!!

So, I have about an hour and a half of work left (no worries: I'm on lunch break:)!!! SO excited for some time off... and just chillaxin' in my apartment for the last few weeks that I'm here... watching WAY too many movies and WAY too many episodes of Gilmore Girls. :) and probably even going to be eating WAY too many carbohydrates, lol... as macaroni and cheese is always the easiest thing to make, lol. :)

Anyways: so thanks for the prayers regarding a place to be for Christmas! I'm going over to my favorite family's place... so I'm STOLKED: Christmas Eve may be a bit lonely, but it's all good. I have 4 Christmas movies to watch: So Christmas Eve it is! LOL!!

The Talent Department has reached some pretty hott goals: One of them having the reward of a VERY nice STEAK dinner in Beverly Hills (check it out: http://www.lawrysonline.com/theprimerib_beverlyhills_gen_info.asp ) on the 15th: So that's where I'll be on my last night in California!!

Can't believe I leave so soon!! Just 7 days of work left... I have a women's retreat that I am STOLKED to attend in Murietta Hot Springs, CA from the 5-7th, and what else: I don't know. that's it I think. Anyways, it's JUST CRAZY. I'm soooooo excited to go see Bethany! and HOPEFULLY: see you ALL (PEI'RS) in just a few months!

If you're ever droppin' thru NH... give me a call!

No comments: