Saturday, December 16, 2006

Good Evening World...

Hey all.... back again...

well, basically: just here to say that I leave in exactly 4 weeks.

that's a bit much for me... seeing as I have half of my life yet to pack and ship off... only to pray that it by a miracle gets there... every package... safe and secure... not that I have much.. but I do have some stuff....

so no pictures today folks.. but I did spend most of the day in a quaint little area known as BEVERLY HILLS, CA. I went with some friends from work to go to the new HandM (I think that's how you spell it): anyways, its a European store w/ amazingly awesome prices for folk like me... :) and then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe... (never been to one), which we discovered is to actually be closing Dec. 31st... and being shipped to a different location in LA... how sad, eh? Anywho... and oh! then we drove down the famous Rodeo Dr... I felt like I was supposed to pay just to drive down it--it's that glitzy!! ;)

So, that's about it. Works going well... so that makes me happy. My final home group was last Thursday... that makes me REAL sad... but oh! At work we had a "tiered" incentive... and it began w/a personal goal: and for each person that reached their personal goal: was to receive an ipod!! So, guess who did last Thursday?! that's right: ME!!!!!!!!! and we also reached another goal: So, off for a niiiiiiiice Steak Dinner in Beverly Hills... the night before I am to fly out!! :)


Closing remarks: please be praying about my Holidays... wee bit sad.. and just who to spend Christmas with... thanks all. :)

No comments: