Monday, January 08, 2007

JOSH GROBAN!


I MET JOSH GROBAN! AND IF YOU KNOW ME AT ALL: YOU KNOW I'VE LOOOOOOOOVED HIM SINCE 2001! ANYWAYS... looooooooong story short: he was eating lunch at the same diner ("disguised" though: hat, scrubby face, facing the back of the restaurant...;) as my friends and I, in Beverly Hills.... and I was TOTALLY nervous and was like, heart beating 100mph and sweaty palms and EVERYTHING: and that was BEFORE it was suggested I go meet him. anyways... so, my friend Terah and I went. got a couple of pictures (this one was taken before we went up to him)... he was REALLY nice, intruduced us to his brother, lol.... it was great. minus the fact that my friend didn't store the photo of him and i on my camera phone... and I could barely look at him because I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS. anyways: there's a picture of him and i: but it's on my friend's phone.... so you'll have to wait a couple of days. anyways,... yeah. so there's that. bye now!! (oh yeah, he's the one in the red hat)

3 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

that's really cool. Too bad you were so nervous! maybe you could have gotten to sing with him. that would have been cool! hehehe it's neat meeting famous people not like I have ever done that but I bet it would be cool.

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

OMJ! How lucky are YOU?! :-O