Thursday, February 02, 2006

My first pen. Well, I should probably explain: a PEN, is, when a recruit confirms on a tour. And I just got my first one--from the very beginning of the application process! (you can get pens that are old recruits, and they don't have to do the whole process)!! Anyways, so I am excited....and esp. since I get a little extra $ next pay check:0)

recommended reading: CAPTIVATING, by John and Staci Eldridge. FOR MEN & WOMEN. It's totally amazing. Totally stinkin' amazing. so good.

So, "REALITY CHECK", is the theme for 2006's Continental Program. TOTALLY STINKIN' AMAZING. If there is a Continental concert ANYWHERE near you, YOU MUST GO. The choreo is amazing....and the songs too!! Someday, they'll have the music up on our Continental's site, but for now, just take my word:0)

love you all.

3 comments:

The Book Worm said...

Hey Shauna! Sounds like you're enjoying your new job and life in California. I'm sure you aren't missing PEI winter at all.
Praying for you.

shauna marie said...

aww...hey girl. I always keep meaning to write on your blog, but I barely find time for anything here. Yeah, no, not really missing PEI winters at all: just you guys. Like mad. I think of you all ALL the time!! so how is life sarah? Email me and tell me everything!! you were my fav. C&C wannabe! :0)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the recruit!