Sunday, February 12, 2006

hey ya'll. I don't really know what to write about, but whatev. This is what a blog is for, right?

so, randomness, once again: Life is good. Life is hard....being passionate in my times with Jesus is real hard right now, but, it's nothing that just opening up His word and journaling won't conquer.

SO: I TOTALLY DO NOT LIKE JARS OF CLAY, so ya'll know. I can not, in any way, support them. They do not share the gospel at their concerts (at least the ones that MY friends have gone to) and my dearest friend Bethany told me today, that when asked to define their music, their response is, "ROCK--with Conscience". WHAT IS THAT? THAT IS TOTALLY TAKING GOD OUT OF THEIR MINISTRY--AND JUST MAKING IT ENTERTAINMENT. I can not, in any way, shape or form, condone that. I am highly disappointed. And they were giving a free concert at a nearby church tonight too...knowing my luck, their probably leading worship there tomorrow, and that's where I'm going...

so, it's the LORD'S DAY tomorrow, are ya'll excited? (even though it's like 4am already, for my pei'rs). I am!!

3 comments:

Duffy said...

Gen 1:2. The english translation of the word "was" actually means "to become" in the original language. It really doesn't make sense either that a God who creates everything good or very good would create a dark and chaotic earth.
2 Pet 3:5. The "earth" was not destroyed in the flood of Noah. Only civilization was. Job makes reference to the fact that before Adam the world was a ball of ice, and this makes sense if Holy Spirit hovered above the waters and there was no sun or heat yet. Reference to a Pre-Adamic flood.
Jer 4:23. This seems like an awful lot like what the world was like back then.
Isa 45:18 clearly says that God DID NOT create the world a waste place and void.
Just something to think about. Not saying I know 100%, but this explains much about satan, his fall, and stuff.
Blessings.

shauna marie said...

for those of you scared by wondering where in the world this guy came from, I stumbled upon his blog through random clickings, and he said he was studying " a PreAdamic race" (meaning that there was a race of "man" before Adam), and I was against that view, so he wrote why he believed it on mine....just so ya'll know.

Bev said...

oh... okay... a little confused!
Do you know who he is... he's commenting on all of our blogs?!
love ya girl!