Thursday, April 20, 2006

sorry, it's been a while...

hey ya'll: what's up?

well, I've been having a GREAT day. Let me tell you . Work was just amazing. I've been emailing university after university, about contact info for instrumentalist/vocalists, and today I was reaping a harvest!! What a blessing! The first thing, was that I received an email from a secretary, saying she was an ex-con (those of you that don't know, that means EX-CONTINENTAL, haha) so that was suuuch an encouragement! and then it just went on from there. What a blessing today was, surely, it was from the Lord.

And I was already on a high 'cause I had some time with Jesus this morning, just not enough. It had been a few days, and I was draining, but this morning was good. Always remember that in order to flow out: you need to be taking it in.

And what a beautiful few days it has been here. Quite fabulous. and tomorrow is Friday! woo woo! STARBUCKS day! haha.

let's see, honestly, not much to report. I thought I was going to a concert tonight, but my friends decided not to go. So, it's kind of a bummer 'cause I ran around like a chicken w/ its head cut off, getting ready for it... but, I just try to realize that the Lord's got a reason for it: who knows? maybe I would've been in an accident, ya' know? Or maybe someone's going to call, or something. Or maybe I'll never know: but I know that it's okay. I'm in Jesus' hands, and He's in His Father's. (although, He's my Daddy too... yay!)

No comments: