Sunday, April 16, 2006

New "Edit"ions....

Hey ya'll: just a quick post for you to notice the "new 'edit'ions".... haha. My profile.... I changed that a bit, and Sarah and Sawatsky's: I just added you!! Sorry that I haven't done it sooner!! But I check your blogs alllll the time! And those of you that think I should add something else, just let me know.... I'll probably be adding GBC soon... patience! haha!!

Great day! first of all... it's a 3 day weekend! (well, it was, anyways.) Had Friday off.... went to a Service that night at Reality.... it was sweet. They ended it by bringing out a wooden cross, and had paper and pencils for us, and we were to think of a sin that we had commited (habitual, or something that we just can not seem to give God and have Him keep it!) and go up and literally nail it to the cross. It was awesome. Ya' know though, it's cool, how He works. Because for some people, it was a very emotional time: and there's nothing wrong with that at all! But for me: it wasn't. It was just, "ya' know Shauna, this is your sin, and you need to do something about it." So I did! I find that many Christians today try to make every decision and life changing moments be emotional: but it doesn't have to be! Not every salvation in Scripture or life-changing moments were emotional: they just did it! (and He just did it!)

anyways, and so my roomate went to celebrate Easter with her boyfriend at his parents place, so I gots the place to myself! (yikes:( anyone remember my first week at Bev's by myself? haha... ) But I did a very thorough SPRING CLEANING!! yay! and finished the night before Easter by watching "the 10 Commandments"! That's right, the good one, with Charleton Heston!! Gotta' love it!!

Easter at Reality (
www.jesusisreality.com) and then time with a family tomorrow that I barely even know! Yikes!! haha, but it should be good. They're good friends of my roomate, so it'll be a good time, that's for sure!! Love you all!!

Nettie, how was the birthday?? :0)

4 comments:

The Book Worm said...

Yay, I am a link now! No longer a wanna be link. . .:)

Anyways, we did the nailing our sin to the cross thing at camp emmanuel one year. I remember I was using crutches because I had crushed my foot in a door that morning. So I needed help to get up to the cross. Its still at the camp somewhere with my paper still on it.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Anonymous said...

Wow, haven't seen that movie in...actually, I don't think I've ever watched the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it was great. I want to do it again- in moderation, of course.

shauna marie said...

haha....