Saturday, April 08, 2006

Huh.

Huh. So I actually have no idea what to blog about. But it's funny though: I get mad when ya'll don't post every day, or couple of days, but then expect ya'll to understand why I don't blog. Wow, I'm so selfish!

Just got back from exercising on the beach: yay!!!!!!!! Wish ya'll could be here. That'd be awesome. Come visit me! It's so beautiful here!! Must be 70 something degrees here today, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday mornings there's a market with all fresh veggies and fruits (holy cow: NOTHING beats the oranges here!!), and then until 1pm, down by the beach, there's a little market where you can buy clothes, artwork, ice cones (yay!), etc. It's great!

The Lord and I hung out yesterday, and I remembered back when I was "growin up" and even recently, when I (and every other human being) dreamed about living by the ocean... being able to hear it everyday! AND I DO! Now granted, I by no means have a beach front apartment (who in their right mind can afford it?! haha) Anyways...I love it. And since it's the end of "winter" here, everything is green! At least for a few more weeks before it never rains again 'til next winter! It's crazy.... I finally took some pics, haha, but once again, I don't have a digi! But my roomie does, so maybe someday...:O)

I'm watching "the Making of the Ten Commandments", you know, the one that airs on ABC soon? It's crazy, everything: every article of clothing, every prop, every shoe, even the entire palace: has been hand made and made specifically for this movie! It's crazy!

well, I'll probably blog later this week ya'll. Have a great day with Jesus!

3 comments:

shauna marie said...

does anyone know why I can't ever get my blogs to be in color! I ALWAYS pick a color, and it never uses it!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool, dreams come true!

The Book Worm said...

Wish I was living in California right now. Its sunny out here, but chilly.

I want to go to the beach anyways. . . .