Sunday, January 08, 2006

One Week Tomorrow.

Wow...isn't my life just crazy.

So I will have been here in SoCal one week tomorrow. Totally crazy. Totally. I can't believe it. I still have to learn to work the phones and the computer, but other than that...its all just making those pohone calls, tryin' to get recruits. But I'm excited:0)

So today is "the Lord's Day". Joshua Harris says in right when he says, in his book, "Stop Dating the Church", that our entire week should be based upon the Lord's day, not Monday, or Friday, but His day. I could go on, but it's hard for me to put it into words....and I don't really remember how to put it....anyways.

So, Erin, you had asked me something. I don't remember what it was either. Oh my life. Well, starting tomorrow, I stare at a computer, learning 'bout all the ex-cons (ex-continentals) and applicants...and am on the phone all day, trying to get people to tour!! From 9 am to 6 pm. The beach? Well, when I move into my apartment, I will live 7 min. walking, from the beach. So, I'll get to run in the mornings and stuff. I'm excited!! love life? Um, don't have one:0) As my oversized post card says, "Boys are Stupid: throw sticks at them"!! And, I will put that up at work tomorrow...:0)

got's to go. love you all.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Have you died and gone to Heaven?! Sounds like you're in paradise! 7 mins from the beach... maybe I need to visit you... really soon!!!