Tuesday, January 24, 2006

HEY KIDS!!

HEY KIDS--WHASSUP?! Wow....I am sooooooooooooooooo tired today. I can not express how tired I am. It's ridiculous, but all good.

So, the last few days have been cool. The first rehearsal camp is up and going, and I've had the chance to help lead music, which has been pretty sweet. Sang a special last wednesday, and then this past Sunday, sang with one of the guys here, Cameron, who has an AMAZING voice, that was really fun for me. Then tomorrow is my last time leading music in the morning...how sad:0) But it's all good.

so, I think that I need glasses. Have I mentioned that before? Esp. now with this whole computer job thing:(

Still haven't cashed my first check yet. Ridiculous, eh? They won't let me open up a checking account here, which is soooooooooooo dumb. So then the place that I have to cash my check at will charge me $5!! like what?!

So how cold is it in PEI these days, eh? Sounds warm, from what ya'll been talkin' bout. I have a picture of me on top of a snowbank (while I lived at Bev's) hanging on my cubicle wall. Everyone here can't believe that I lived in that stuff!! (and almost neither can I!)

Hey, ya'll. kind of lonely, too. Just so you know. But I joined a women's bible study last night, and it's a study in the OT!! by Beth Moore! Ever excited me!

got's to go. EB--love ya'. Update me on your new adventures! I'm sooo proud of you!
JB: I'll be sad if you can't come visit me. But I understand!

peace, out, hommies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shauna!Your life sounds pretty sweet! (except for the whole chequing account thing- that's whack) Good to hear from you the ther day. Glad to hear about the Bible study. Praying for ya! - Julie

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound excited :)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, sorry, taht was me.