Wednesday, January 18, 2006

hey ya'll. I know, I know...it's been a while. My bad. But I don't have a pc at home anymore, 'cause I've moved INTO MY APARTMENT! And have already gotten my 1st paycheck. Scarey:) I'm terrified of life. I've come to that conclusion. anyways...that's been me. I work8 hours at my desk on the computer and phone...so I'm not usually in the mood to be on a pc or phone. So I'm sorry, but don't expect too many phone calls, my dearest Canadians.

well, 24 began. I saw the first two, but then was unable to see monday nights, so I'm really sad, to the point of anger!! But, I think my friend Matt may just have recorded it, so we'll see.

erin, I'm sooooooooo proud of you for goin' out there! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS JOURNEY YOU'RE ON! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

peace, out guys. sorry...

2 comments:

Bev said...

Well my dear... it certainly has been a long time!!! Figured you had finaly posted something when I saw your comment on my blog!! Glad to hear things are going well... isn't living on your own fun! Can't wait to get back to my own place!... which will be Sunday!!!!

Jon Barrett said...

Shauna, Hey I may be in Cali for a few days. Seeing that I have heard that you're over that way we should exchange numbers.