Wednesday, October 12, 2005

EAST COAST....HERE I AM....

Hey there ya'll!!

Sittin' here, chillaxin in good ole' Jacksonville, Florida. I have finally made it to the east coast!! Unbelievable!!

So I got to see some friends tonight!! My friend Amy lives in JAX....and gosh--it was so good to see you!! Love you girl!! and my friend Jill--she's here in JAX goin' to school!!

I don't really know what to say. I would have to say: the Lord is teaching me patience. I'm actually a pretty patient person when it comes to A LOT of things...but this whole "being-surrounded-24/7-with-the-same-person" thing is getting kind of old. But it's enjoyable.

well, I wasn't going to write this: but....I really have no idea if the Lord will bring me back to do continentals again: but if so...I would like to do NEXT FALL: they have a tour that goes to Great Britain....and stuff....and that's been on my heart. So, I don't know...but, if ya'll could just pray.....

xoxoxoxo
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write more of your travels. love erin
miss you too ok