Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Salisbury, Maryland

Well, here I am in Maryland, today and tomorrow. Oh, all my PEI peeps: I miss you all so much. I just want you all to know that.

I just realized today that I have no idea what I'm doing when I go home in a month and a half: hey Erin--can I come live with you? Just kidding...

oh dear: New Zealand will be seeing me on November 16th. Oh dear. Pray for me:0) I'm excited!! Please pray as I still need $148.31 cents in before I leave!!

love you all.

wish I had a digi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my life is unsure of at this point i wish i could take you home with me and let you tell me all about your travels. i can't believe you don't have a digi. you better have taken alot of pictures. me and elsie were talking teh other day about how much we can't wait to have a slide show of your pictures. i miss you. love erin