Wednesday, October 19, 2005

NORTH CAROLINA

ahh...North Carolina....home of the infamous TAR HEELS and.....WAKE FOREST.....and all that awesomeness.

soo....my Canadian friends: how happy are we that there's hockey??!!

yes...so....life. Continentals: quite the experience. I have not decided if I will tour again: my instinct is to say yes: because it's such an amazing experience....the places....the people....seeing God work. But I've found that it makes me very self-concious: something that I don't really need anymore of....but at the same time....oh, I just don't know. I think the Lord just wants me to focus on today (tonight actually).

ERIN: I'm sorry that I don't blog more: WHY DON"T YOU EMAIL MORE!!?? Life is tiring at night: adrenaline for 3 hours every night, to come home to hosts home and be asked tons of questions...to then email--and then blog? it's tough: but update me on you!! I miss you!! And everyone!! Gosh--I want to be there so badly!! I'm gonna' go read yours right now!!!

love you all!!

No comments: