Thursday, September 29, 2005

Martindale, TX

So one thing that the Lord has shown me today, is that, well, I'm not much of a touchy person anymore, which is really funny, 'cause I used to be, just a few years ago. And still am...but not really. Maybe it's because it's been over 100 degrees the last few days: and we have to wear pants/capri's and toe covered shoes at ALL times, but whatev.

yeah, wow...the last couple of days performances have been a couple of my best: PERFECT? HECK NO....but the confidence is totally starting to come along.

I still sort of can't believe that I'm doing this. It's awesome to see where the Lord has brought me thru the years. We were driving thru San Antonio today, and I was like, "OH my word--I ate at that VERY Taco Cabana a few years ago---and oh my word--I went to the top of that tower thing". Wow...God is so cool: He so knows what He is doing, and He truly does have the best in mind. What scares me is when I remember that all things work together for HIS GLORY, maybe not necessarily for me and my glory. But you know what? I'm starting to understand that whatever brings Him glory: is what is best for me: whether it is painful or joyful. My word: He is Jehovah-Jireh, Elohim, Alpha and Omega: HE IS AMAZING.

love you all.

No comments: