Thursday, September 22, 2005

EVER SORRY ME.

alright....ever sorry me.....

So we had our 6th day of touring today. Unbelievable. I'm in sunny, HOT, Arizona right now. I LOVE air condition, let me tell you.

so yes, I'm on tour. Hopefully I can update this more often, but honestly, it's hard to stay in touch: OH SO HARD. But it's going amazing. I'm not perfect, and please pray for that actually, as it's hard for me: seeing how I'm a perfectionist. Anyways....we'll be going to Katrina hit places in a few weeks, to perform and to lend a helping hand, so I'm thrilled to do that. And then we'll be in New Zealand and Figi in November (happy thanksgiving to ME!)....

anyways, love you all. Stay in touch.

peace, out.

1 comment:

Hillary Blundell said...

Yes, that's super! Arizona, well their temperature's really hot; good thing you've got some air conditioning there. Well, just keep us posted, Shauna!