Wednesday, May 18, 2005

WHERE AM I, LORD?

Okay ya'll: That's the point that I'm at right now: WHERE AM I, LORD? I feel sometimes that there is just ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I can do: and at other times, I feel as though my life is my fault because of some laziness that I have: though I really haven't been. I may have the opportunity to be a nanny, I'm going to clean for Monadnock here, a couple days a week for the next week, plus, I'm calling Rite-Aid tomorrow, and calling a couple of contacts for a centre with children w/ disabilities. (I can't believe I just noticed that I spelt "centre" the Canadian way:0) So, ya'll can pray for me with this. Perhaps the Lord doesn't even want me to work this summer: maybe that's why I am having a hard time: it's all in the Lord's hands, and I am slowly getting that point.

Apparently, my Continentals stuff is in: So tomorrow I'll most likely be receiving my music to learn!! Ever pumped me! And oh....

I sang at the ARISE event, with my friend Andy, and his band. We performed a couple of his songs from his cd....it was such an interesting night. I had a hard time getting focused (I think b/c it had been so long since I've sang there), but finally, by the song "PRAISE ADONAI", my heart just sang for God, and it was amazing!! I love God soooooooo much!! We performed "It Is Well With My Soul", the Shane & Shane way, (really slow and beautiful), and it was so amazing to praise God during that song that all I wanted to do was drop on my knees and sing it and clap and shout for God!! HE IS LORD!

love ya'll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey missy,

Hope you find a job or that God reveals his plan for you this summer. Sounds like your super excited for the Continentals (its not too far away!)
Miss you
Sarah