Thursday, May 12, 2005

Jobs.

hey there ya'll: this job hunting is hard. I now understand how hard it is for people to find decent jobs with decent pay: this is ridiculous. I applied to 5 places in Dover, NH: Rite-Aid, Brooks, Staples; Bed, Bath and Beyond and Hannaford's. The whole prospect of working in these places terrifies that begeebee's right out of: I can't even express it in words. I actually wish that I wasn't a lazy teenager and did work part-time during high school: I'm so scared, so scared.

so, right now, I'm babysitting Josiah: my friend's kid. (the same one as before.) Anyways, he's beautiful: and I'm going to cry when I have to say goodbye: if I have to. Perhaps I'll find a job here in Jaffrey or something. Who knows?! The Lord does!

So I have found my verses for the summer: Psalm 24:3-6. They're amazing. And I've decided to read no other book but the Bible from now 'til I return from the Continentals. The Word of God is what I should run to: not others, and not other books. I need a desire for His Word: I hunger for that. And it's awesome, 'cause the Lord has been teaching my mom that same lesson too, so it's cool.

well, I should get going. have a great day!:0)

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Do they have a Bath and Body Works? Cause you should so go for that :)

Anonymous said...

hey lady. its me. i miss you. i miss you i miss you. don't even say thay i forgot you. i could never. i wish you were still here. i know what you mean about jobs. why can't you get paid to do what you love at all times. anyways. come visit. love you. you inspired me again. love your idea about only reading the Bible. that is cool. love erin