Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Still Don't Know Why....BUT....

So, I still don't know why I'm here in New Hampshire, but I am, and I know that this is where I am to be: for now at least. I work for Monadnock Bible Conference 2-3 days a week, doing some house cleaning....and I may be looking into a waitressing job in town, but we'll see. "So how do you know that you're supposed to be there, Shauna? And not somewhere else?" Honestly, I just know, because every other option doesn't even seem possible. But being here is. I've been given a place to live, food to eat, challenges, and hey: Guess what??!! I'M DRIVING!! That's right, here in New Hampshire there are not driving permits...just license's!! So I'm going for my license here!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!

sorry so short, but I'm going to go eat stuffed-crust pizza for the first time: EVER!!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Enjoy your pizza- and good luck on learning to drive!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna,
Glad to hear things are going better for you.

Missing you from the little island with the red sand!

Glad to hear that your driving now. Have fun with it.

Trust in the lOrd with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path.

I know you know this verse anyway but thought i would put it anyway.

Can't wait to hear from you again,

Carla Moore

Anonymous said...

dear girl. i miss you so much. is it true what i read...n and c are ENGAGED. i can't believe it. i miss you lots. i am so glad you are sure you are where you should be. i keep thinking that you are going to show up and be at hope. it just makes sense to me. email me sometime. i don't have your addy. i miss you forever. love erin bredin