Tuesday, April 19, 2005

UNBELIEVABLE

Unbelievable eh? Everyone? One week today and I'm outtie' from this gorgeous island. That's right: Your island is now gorgeous because there's no snow really anywhere, and the weather is starting to warm up. (Like, whatever, 8 degrees Celesius is, lol.) Anyways...

I had 4 fillings done yesterday: I know, I know, ya'll probably think that I don't take care of my teeth: but I do. I HAVE to floss and brush every night, or I just can't sleep. It's because my wisdom teeth are all in, and they've pushed all my teeth closer together, making it impossible, no matter how much I brush or floss, to actually get where I'm supposed to get. Leanne, my dentist, has probably gone thru quite a few containers of floss just to do my teeth: and she's a dentist for pete's sake. Her office is soooooooo nice because there's a tv that you can watch (and with headphones, you can listen to), so yesterday, I watched 3 1/2 episodes of "The Cosby Show"--and I didn't even really care that my mouth was being held open by metal and by a "rubber dam" that barely let air into my body. lol, oh the memories I have from PEI. Actually, even on my last day here, Monday the 25th, I have an appointment...

The Lord is so awesome, eh? Like even though I'm dumb and have been struggling in my devotional life, He's still blessing me and teaching me. I've really been praying for the Lord to provide all of my support BEFORE summer, and I almost felt guilty praying for that, but the other day, I was either reading something or listening to a sermon, and it was a challenge to believe that God truly can do the miraculous: even when our faith is weak! OH! It was sunday school...anyways, yeah. We were talking about how we can trust the Lord with our souls, but we so often DON'T trust Him with the little things in our lives. Incredible: Thank You, Jesus: You're Awesome.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Well, at least you got some enjoyment out of the whole deal..

Shauna said...

September 18th, I agree the w way is ungly.

Anonymous said...

hey girl. love ya and i really hate that you are leaving. love always. erin