Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Total Randomness

Well, hello there everyone. Miss Total Randomness is here: let's see what she'll say today:




well, I have only 21 days left until I leave: 19 days until I'm done work. Can you believe it? Can I believe it? Absolutely not!! I've only one assignment left to complete: an outline chart on the end times. That's it!! And I could be, perhaps, forever done with school work...though I doubt it... (maybe I'll even get tuesdays and thursdays "off" now...:0)

I've thought of going back to university to work with children with learning disabilities and mental disabilities. Yup, I'd almost be willing to go to university for that: but we'll see.

I still have not sent in my confirmation fee for the continentals. Sometimes I fear that it is not the Lord's will, but part of that is because I still haven't just dropped to my knees to just talk with Him about this. Gosh, I need to do that: for numerous reasons.

what else: NBBI has a new website: blew me out of the water!!

the show 24 is amazing: I encourage all to watch it. Well, it's especially awesome 'cause I'm from the states, so it's sort of personal with me I guess. Kiefer's awesome: Tony's the man too. Just ask any of my fellow C&C'rs about my viewpoints on the show. I love LOST too. But now it's starting to get a bit ridiculous...I may not watch it for too much longer.

Well, I really don't know what to write anymore.




----From the fingers of Miss Total Randomness----------

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Randomness is good, although sadly, I've never seen 24.

Anonymous said...

you must be getting annoyed that i havent left a comment on here yet. I got your hint when you left the icon thingy at the bottom of your email. Btw you should be watching more Red Sox. They won two in a row now!

Anonymous said...

oh i forgot my name, but u might of guessed its me Paul :)