Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm Back.

I'm back!! And it was such an absolutely, amazing, weekend. I was one of three leaders who took a group of teen to New Brunswick Bible Insitute (my school) for Conquest '05!! IT was awesome!! Actually, I believe that I got more out of the messages and teachings than the teens, but that's okay. It was awesome. I got to see my best friend Heather, which was really good...and I got introduced to some new people, which ended up somewhat changing my life: 1.) I learned that my priorities had become mixed up 2.)Don't judge people unless you know them and 3.) I have become "unreal" in my time here....I have allowed the "spiritual norm" here and amongst the people here to judge my spiritual state and say that it was okay: when it wasn't. Anyways...I think that my 4th year graduation will be the one in which I actually cry: and I'm not usually that girly.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Sometimes it's good to cry, you know? Not that I do it that much either...