Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I Fell Asleep

Hi everyone. I know that it's been a while since I've updated: oh well!!!! I've been a bit busy getting my teens ready (and trying not to kill them) about this upcoming weekend for a retreat at my old school: NBBI. I'm so pumped!! And then, last night, I was with a few women (my favorite women in the world) planning an upcoming women's retreat in April, and we ended up watching American Idol and some other show, and then we shared stories and well, I didn't get to bed until after 12:00 a.m!! (and those of you that know me, know that that doesn't make me happy!)

so, to get to the point of the subject: I fell asleep for a couple of minutes at work today. I was reading "the Revelation of Jesus Christ" (book on Revelation), and I just had to put my head down. It was ridiculous!!!!!

Anyways, so, the theme of this story is: DON'T READ. just kidding. Just don't be like me: A person that needs 10 hours of sleep in order to function in ministry. hmph.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Glad to see ya back. I personally can get by on half as much, but I can't sleep unless I shower. I will keep waking up until I do. I guess I can't sleep dirty. Hope you get some rest!