Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's Been A While....I Know...

It's been a while, I know. Life's been busy and challenging. Between being sick off and on now for about a month, and just being plain busy and tired, I really haven't had the motivation to update this. Okay, so for the update:

Well, I'm applying for "the Continentals" (www.continentalsingers.org) which is a Christian singing and dancing traveling "thing". If accepted, I would do the fall tour, (sept-dec) and go to New Zealand and travel the southern states...I'd be pretty pumped about doing it. Scared crapless...but pretty pumped. Actually, my friend Heather and I (she'll be an asst. director for one of the trips) may travel out to Los Angeles and back together...so that would make me happy. Anyways, all that's left for me to do is to get some pics done and send them through email...anyways...

and this weekend, I'll be going to Halifax, Nova Scotia (I've never been there), to help lead some of the teens here do some ministry; to a youth group and for some inner city kids: pretty pumped!!

hey!! And my friend Andy (my best friend Bethany--her husband) just cut his first cd!! it's: ARISE:Live Worship (that's what he does--he leads worship conferences). Anyways, if you want to check it out, go to: www.ariseworship.com It's pretty sweet!!

well, that's about it for now. I think I have about 53 sleeps 'til I go back to NBBI to graduate. Pretty pumped...

"peace, out"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what up yo!? hey well sure sounds exciting! by that i mean your potential plans for the future and traveling and all that jazz. God has great things in store for you--does He ever! i love ya girl and do miss ya! stay tight with the Big Dude and you will ever be fulfilled and bursting with joy unspeakable...

be God's
carly<><

Nettie said...

You'll just be a world traveler then. I know you'll do great at teh auditions!