Thursday, December 23, 2004

UPDATE

Now hey there you all!! I'm here in Calais, 'til the 3rd, then in St.John NB 'til the 3rd or so!! I had some blood drawn this morning....trying to determine the 'cause of my exhaustion. BUT...it's all good. (I do think that I've watched ER too much though:0)

My friend Megan leaves for PERU on the 3rd, to teach there for four months! I'm so excited for her: but I have to sing for her "commissioning service" on the 2nd, and I'm quite undecided on what to sing. That's a lie actually: I know what to sing, but I don't want to do it. Anyways...

I told God that I would dedicate this week (and vacation) to Him: 'cause I needed some good quality time with Him. I hate t.v.: but, I am happy to report I'm learning to become content where I am in my life. I just hope that it continues when I go back to PEI.

I recommend that you all read, "The Screwtape Letters", by C.S. Lewis: as that is what I am reading right now, and we ALL can learn from that book!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am posting a comment. This is big for me.I am still not sure what this thing is all about, but as far as I can tell its like a diary everyone can read...In which case I am waiting for the real good stuff..you know the info brothers would risk their lives to get a hold of:).
Shaunna I love you to pieces and you know that I know, that you are beautiful! And by the way I was honored to have been mentioed in this diary of yours! Its been a pleasure!!! ave a wonderful vacation, and for goodness sake come and visit sometime eh!!! Love ya! Its me BEthany "Blevins" by the way