Tuesday, December 28, 2004

St. John, NB

Hey there you all!! I'm in St. John, with my friend Megan. We went to this amazing breakfast place called "cora's": so if you ever get to go: GO!! Mmm...

Sunday afternoon, when we arrived: the Bustins all go to each other's houses for "Boxing Day", and show each of the families what each person received for Christmas! Craziness!!

yesterday was a lazy day: we watched movies all day! But today we've been out, and we'll be doing some other stuff, getting megs all ready for Peru by the 3rd!! Um, what else. I don't really remember...but that's just a quick update on things. The storm was crazy yesterday: St. John shut down!

Have an awesome New Year's: I know I will!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna,

Glad to hear your having a great time. See youin the new year