Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tour Life... kind of.


















K, well, here are just a few more. Upper left: joel and nate: joel=amazing electric guitarist: Nate=amazing drummer. Upper right: terry (amazing sound man) pretending to put gappher's tape around B.'s mouth, then some how, B. convinced Terry to pose w/ the fake Terry (the manniquin)... then B. and Jess. w/ "Terry", then there's Alicia: our amazing Violinist.. she's amazing. has her own cd: maybe this should be her next cd cover...
Camp's coming up soon. That's pretty weird to think. Still sort of feel's like Fall to me. Maybe my body will sometime catch up to Life.... who knows. :) I'm trying to get a car by the Fall... perhaps I will see you all soon...............

1 comment:

Cary Sawatsky said...

Hey, Shauna,
Man, these pics are great. It looks like you are having a wonderful time. I'm thanking God that He is blessing you so. Stay strong and stay close!
Love ya,
Shannon