Monday, May 28, 2007

More Reflections.


So, I missed California today. Crazy, I know, ;) But i've been missing my friends, church and beach (and Starbucks;) lately... Congratulations to my friend Marla on graduating from College! Man.... I remember those days.

just kidding... I just wanted to say it though.

Here's a couple of more pics. I had a few friends visit me (renee and alisha poorman) and one of my aunts and a few of my cousins (Did i ever mention that my mom is the oldest of 14? so i have QUITE A FEW 1st cousins, lol)... so here's some pics. Enjoy!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaunna...

We miss you in California too! Life is good here...summmer...mmmm...the ocean turns blue and warm. Reality is awesome. Hey Dominic got to open for Ziggy Marley...how bout that? Great place for the Word to go out, eh? Sherry Youngward, Kate Merrick and I and a couple friends spent the afternoon in Santa Barbara a few weeks back. They are all lovely...as is Santa Barbara..but you know that! Blessings!!! We love you!

- Steph Hagy (Your Ventura fam)