Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hello all...

Good afternoon and evening ya'll.

I have now worked for the Continental Singers, for exactly 7 months.

Which means... I have lived in C-A-L-F-O-R-N-I-A for....7 months.

Is this NOT insane to you all?

So when is everyone going to come visit?

That's my question.

Okay, update on my life... Driving: uh, kind of had a mishap the other day: so I'm driving for a few days... 'cause I just need a break, lol. just shook me up. No injuries, no damage: no worries: just my pride. (Isn't THAT typical, lol) Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd... no car yet either. Please keep praying for me that though... let's see....

Spiritually: ya' know, up and down. I've been going thru a bit of a stretch lately: the other night in fact, I was like, "I'm ready to go back east... I miss Bethany... I miss my PEI'rs..." yeah, all of that good stuff. But I realized something last night: one of my strengths is that I love moving and seeing different places and moving 3,000 miles doesn't quite bother me.... but, when the going gets tough: that's my escape: to just move, and leave. See: I've never been in one place, for so long. It was always camp for 3 months, school for 3 months, camp, school, camp, school.... see? I always had something on the horizon... then I had tour.... then I had coming here... and now I have...???????? But God is good--and Faithful. Not one thing that I go thru has He NOT allowed: for His glory, and my growth....

Now if I can just remember that...

haha.

and that's about it for now. sorry, no pics... for you, maybe later:)

3 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

Wow it doesn't seem that long ago that you were in PEI! I guess it has been because I have been pregnant and now He is 2 months old and you haven't been here for any of that yeah I guess it's be awhile!
Crazy! I hope you can come and visit PEI soon

Greg, Alisha & family said...

SOrry I don't have any pictures of the wedding it was beautiful but it was very funny because they both looked bored during the cermony. It was so nice to see them get married! It was a beautiful day nice and warm with a light breeze!

The Book Worm said...

Hey Shauna,

I miss you too. I should be getting pictures of the wedding from the Lairds sometime so I'll send you a bunch when I do.

Love ya,
Sarah